header-photo

Reason 147: Love what you do.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011.

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."-Confucius

Life is so crazy.  I wonder how many posts I have said that in?  There is not really time to blog.  Half of the problem is that I can't really blog about much.  When your job deals with medical care and people can easily narrow down your list of possible patient's, you can't really talk vaguely about injuries either.

Soo.... in general, track and cross country are wonderful :).  I have seen some very cool injuries, learned a lot from everyone I work with, and I really enjoy all of the athletes I work with.  It's amazing how much you can learn from people when you spend so much time with them.

We have traveled to...

Park City

Utah State

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Roy Griak Invitational
(Photo from Flo Track)

South Bend, Indiana
Notre Dame Invitational

Madison, Wisconsin
Wisconsin Invitational

Traveling with the cross country team has been awesome.  Nice hotels, nice restaurants, plenty of time to explore the cities we were in. In South Bend, I got to spend time with Uncle Joe and Aunt Carol and eat a delicious dinner with them!  I also got to tour Notre Dame Athletics complex.  Super cool, I love that school. 

This weekend- San Francisco.  West Coast Conference Championships.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment