header-photo

Reason 58: Bridal Shower #2

Tuesday, May 11, 2010.


On Saturday I was lucky enough to have another bridal shower!  Maren was the planning and chef extraordinaire for this delightful soiree.

 

I have the coolest friends :).  The theme was around my fifteen favorite movies- everyone tried to get their gift to relate.   And they all did a brilliant job.  One of the favorite movies to relate to was "How to lose a guy in 10 days." Briliant.  I got a love fern, two photo albums with instructions to photoshop our faces and create creepy kids (Sarah actually did that for us!), all the awkward stuff in the bathroom cabinet scene, as well as playing cards for a rousing game of B.S.

There were also a fair majority of risque gifts- and from some surprising people might I add!  

Jocelyn captured some fantastic facial expression pictures.  Unfortunately, I can't add the best ones.  There are preschool toys present!   We also played the game where I had to answer questions about Jason.  And he admittedly gave LAME answers so I would fail!  Have you ever put 10 pieces of bubblicious bubble gum in your mouth?  I almost suffocated!

                                                    

It was a fantastic day.  Many thanks to all those who came!  I had a fantastic time and was once again reminded that I have the greatest friends.  Here is a partial group shot...




“To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment